- STRONG AND SOFT - Bamboo is both strong and soft. Not only does this make bamboo fabric durable but it is also breathable and lightweight. It has a beautifully soft and luxurious feel, similar to cashmere or silk, which gives a newborn the ultimate in comfort.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL - Due to an antimicrobial bio-agent it is naturally antibacterial regardless of how often it is washed. And because bacteria does not live well in bamboo it does not hold smells either.
- ORGANIC - Bamboo is well known to be an organic material because it is grown without the use of pesticides or any other type of chemicals.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING - Babies don’t have the ability to regulate their body temperature when they are first born so opting for bamboo clothing acts as a natural thermal regulation. It helps to keep bodies warm in winter and cool in summer.
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY - Bamboo is naturally gentle. It is anti-static and the eco-friendly fibers do not irritate the skin.
- MOISTURE ABSORBANT - Another key feature is that this is lightweight and helps to keep you drier longer. The fabric absorbs moisture away from your skin.
- UV-PROTECTION - Amazingly bamboo fabric helps to cuts out close to 98% of harmful UV rays. This makes bamboo clothing the perfect option for keeping your children safe from the sun.
- SUSTAINABLE - Bamboo not only grows naturally but its fabric is 100% biodegradable. It is the fastest growing plant in the world.
For our Autumn/ Winter Collection we have decided to introduce a beautiful floral print which is made of very soft pure cotton. For the safety of your babies and toddlers, it is essential for us that all qualities we use are certified Oeko-tex Standard 100.
Our new Vintage Floral Collection handmade by us in our studio. For this reason, we kindly ask you to accept up to 10 working days (2 calendar weeks) to complete all orders including this item, ready for shipping.